The blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum)
Blackcurrants have a high concentration of:
- polyphenolic substances
- vitamin C
- gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)
Blackcurrants can protect your digestive, circulatory, nervous, and excretory systems. These fruits have been extensively studied for their anticancer properties.
- Have Anti-inflammatory Effects
- Soothe The Stomach And Aid Digestion
- Boost Kidney Health
- Lower Blood Cholesterol Levels
- Have Antidiabetic Effects
- Protect Your Brain
Blackcurrants are among the healthiest members of the berry family. With high levels of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components, these fruits are used to treat a horde of disorders.